• The KillerFrogs

TCU -3 against KU

What universe are we living in? Unbelievable. I just read that in our first three seasons in the Big XII, we won a total of 6 conference games. In the not quite three seasons under JD, we've won 20.

Purp

We did just score 92 on the road, and Iowa State gives up less per game than Kansas.
I'd love for you to be right, but one game can't be a trend for me yet. It's an anomaly until we start doing it with regularity again. We've struggled to score consistently since Hawaii and the WVU and ISU games stand out drastically different than the other games since. We may have just turned a corner, but I'm not ready to bet on it just yet.

FTR, I'm not betting against it either.

MTfrog5

It sounds silly but I'll go with that. Frogs are pumped and they know 17 pro scouts will be there. From the opening tip, there will be no doubt. For the first time this year, it will be capacity and they will be into it, so GoFrogs. Would love to hear that chant again.

Is that from Kstate 2014? Best Go Frogs can’t I can remember was from Utah 2009. Seemed like it went on 5 minutes after the cheerleaders stopped holding up their signs

Froggish

We are coming off a statement game in Ames and you can tell by the line that Vegas read it...We are also very resilient at home...I like us tonight in a close one...

HFrog1999

I know KU is down this year but honestly I never thought I would see a game where we are favored against KU.

giphy.gif

Purp

So ISU was our first road win against a ranked team in 21 years. When was the last time we won back to back games against ranked opponents? Tonight could be a cool night for some program milestones if we can pull it off.