• The KillerFrogs

AAF Football

LVH

I think assigning each team college territories was a good idea, it allows people like me to care about a team despite it being far away in San Antonio.

Claud Henry Smoot

I have always had an interest in "start up leagues". I think as far as football goes, this one has a decent shot. Not trying to be the NFL. Regional rosters. Legit football minds running the show. Some nice innovations that might gain traction higher up...

Watched San Antonio game on TV, and had a good time. So fun to cheer former Frogs. Since we live in SA, I think we will attend a couple games, decked in TCU gear.

And, I agree with some others here: Didn't miss the kickoff at all, which surprised me a bit.

Eight

I think assigning each team college territories was a good idea, it allows people like me to care about a team despite it being far away in San Antonio.

doesn't that mean any teams located inside the boundaries of the sec are going to win the league title?

TooColdU

Marvin Lewis as an announcer is putting me to sleep.

Arizona was a terrible location for a team. Their NFL team doesn’t even get a lot of support. Sun Devil Stadium is pretty empty for this game.

FrogCop19

I have always had an interest in "start up leagues". I think as far as football goes, this one has a decent shot. Not trying to be the NFL. Regional rosters. Legit football minds running the show. Some nice innovations that might gain traction higher up...

Watched San Antonio game on TV, and had a good time. So fun to cheer former Frogs. Since we live in SA, I think we will attend a couple games, decked in TCU gear.

And, I agree with some others here: Didn't miss the kickoff at all, which surprised me a bit.
I wore my TCU gear, saw one or two others, and saw some baylor as well...