• The KillerFrogs

Briles to interview for OC position at Southern Miss

Zubaz

Have no idea why you singled out “veiled in Christianity” for enhanced revulsion
Because the HC that wanted to hire him cited it. Those at Liberty that floated the idea played that same card as well, as I recall. The whole "we're all sinners" and "we need to forgive because we are forgiven" stuff rubs me the wrong way because, again, repentance is required for forgiveness, and he has not done that.

And I don’t give a rat’s ass whether he apologizes or not. Makes no difference in my opinion. Must he cry? Must a super majority of listeners rate it as sincere? Sometimes you forfeit the privilege of doing something you love because of your behavior.
That's also fine. I was saying that anyone should necessarily grant him a second chance even after he shows some contrition. I said that any conversation surrounding his rehabilitation / "second chance" STARTS with his apologizing, Not that it would need to be accepted, or that he would need to be granted a second chance.

AroundWorldFrog

I'll be in Florence in May.

I'm hoping for a Florence Nightingale fighting Nat's green and gold hat.

Link to a USA player's video of going to Florence and playing for Briles.

Edit: He talked like he played for Briles at Baylor, now I'm thinking he was that punter that got clocked in the Michigan State Cotton Bowl game.

Dweeeebbbbbb!!!!!

You mean the place kicker? Yea, his face is still lopsided from that hit.

tcudoc

Liked for "nadir of perfidy"
Agree. I was going to post the exact same thing. Nadir is a term we use in medicine, but perfidy is a new one for me. I am a word nerd, so I love seeing new words and trying to add to my vocabulary. @BrewingFrog can always be counted on to come through with a couple of doozies.