• The KillerFrogs

Clemson pockets are DEEP

Eight

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-elliott-jeff-scott-salaries-raised-1-million

They now have 3 assistants making +1M....Total of 7.5M being paid to assistant coaches.

One of those guy who got a raise......a WR coach...We can’t hire one and they believe a guy is worthy of 1M a year...

pretty sure tcu has 2 receiver coaches on staff and the primary reason we couldn't hire one was because there wasn't a position on the staff open

now, you want to take the position that a staff change should have been made or how this offense would benefit from the interjection of new ideas and concepts i am open to that line of conversation, but don't portray this as a money thing

Froggish

pretty sure tcu has 2 receiver coaches on staff and the primary reason we couldn't hire one was because there wasn't a position on the staff open

now, you want to take the position that a staff change should have been made or how this offense would benefit from the interjection of new ideas and concepts i am open to that line of conversation, but don't portray this as a money thing
Valid point...My bad. Didn’t meen to communicate it’s a money thing. It’s a competency issue..

Limp Lizard

Start signing more 4/5* receivers plus getting better QB play and the competency of this WR staff will skyrocket. Reagor sure looks good.