• The KillerFrogs

Is this the trim on our new uniforms?

TooColdU

I think it's supposed to look like this stripe just behind the horns that goes down the length of the body:

pcornutumchaz.jpg

View attachment 5451

To me if there's an aesthetic reason it makes it more palatable.

That makes sense, but for some reason they decided to start the stripe from the face mask.

I do like how the spikes on the back extend underneath the nameplate.

index.php

Surfrog

10x better than purple/gray camo.

Some cool heritage marks - Diamonds look like a tribute to the diamonds on the collar for the 97?-07 uniforms, guitar pick neckline, protect the carter in the collar.

Best of all, it doesn't look like it was designed by a 4th grader.

Last edited:

nwlafrog

I think it's supposed to look like this stripe just behind the horns that goes down the length of the body:

pcornutumchaz.jpg

View attachment 5451

To me if there's an aesthetic reason it makes it more palatable.

I remember hearing at one point in the past that another reason for the stripe is because GP likes to see his defense communicating and talking to each other and he can see that easily on the field and in the film room because of it.

Eight

Hopefully this new shade of purple will appear purple on television screens. Current shade looks blue a lot

schram would bring in a tv camera and monitor in his office during the off-season and look at different shades of pants to get the right look on television.

the silver pants from the staubach era actually looked blue up close, but things were much different on broadcast back then

i will watch a game from the 70's or 80's and the broadcast isn't even close to today's productions.