• The KillerFrogs

Is this the trim on our new uniforms?

CountryFrog

Yes, because the Chicoms are all about having differing opinions...
Exactly. I want those people rotting in a Chinese prison. This thread is about celebrating uniforms. It's an environment of welcoming and hospitality and anyone who doesn't agree that the uniforms are awesome should just get the hell out.

I read somewhere tha happiness begins with a willingness to be pleased. Some of you all must be the unhappiest people on the face of the Earth. I’m not aiming at everyone who said he doesn’t like the design because that’s a matter of taste. However, a couple of y’all are so unrelentingly negative about almost everything I wonder how (and why) you get out of bed each morning

H0RNEDFR0G

May be an unpopular opinion but wish we wouldn’t stripe the helmets. Love everything else

I think it's supposed to look like this stripe just behind the horns that goes down the length of the body:

pcornutumchaz.jpg

upload_2019-1-30_13-34-16.png

To me if there's an aesthetic reason it makes it more palatable.

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-30_13-33-28.png
    upload_2019-1-30_13-33-28.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 19

Realtorfrog

I think it’s just for the unveil but I do hope they put players names on the jersey and not Horned Frogs...I love them!!!! Found a couple helmets I need

LeagueCityFrog

I really like them. Unique and I think future recruits will like them a lot. It's like turning on Black Panther fight mode when you put those new unis on. Way to go TCU and Nike! Great video too. A 2019 national championship would pair nicely with this effort and the upgraded Amon G. Carter Stadium arriving this Fall.

YA

Go to any TCU facebook fan page and they are for the most part getting blasted by so called fans saying they hate them. Some people are never happy

They look awesome to me, but what do I know as a 47 year old who has a closet full of TCU gear

gdu

I like what they were going for, but I feel the helmets could have been better and the diamond pattern should have been smaller.

mighty_morphin_power_rangers.jpg

smf-33721-purple-and-black-medieval-jester-mens-fancy-dres-costume-front-image-alt.jpg