• The KillerFrogs

FWST: If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

CountryFrog

NFL teams don’t spend first round draft picks on third string QBs...I’m pretty sure he’s been graded a first round lock by every team in the NFL
I can guarantee you he's not a first round lock by every team. There are likely 10+ teams who don't view him as draftable because of his height alone.

But he will absolutely go in the first round, and probably fairly high because there will also be plenty of other NFL teams who fall in love with his ability and don't care about his height.

asleep003

You keep referring to RIvals. I alluded to the composite which takes the average of all four different rankings sites. There was nowhere near the hype surrounding TM compared to JR. You say he committed early which is why he didn’t receive additional offers. Elite players, no matter how solid they are to a school, continue to receive offers until they are signed. My only point is that TM was not considered even in the ballpark of JR by schools around the country. That’s really a simple fact. Stats are irrelevant so there is no point of comparing players from Kansas and Louisiana. Jr was a top 50 player. TM was not viewed even close to that caliber by anybody.

You joined KFc today to chase myass... looks like somebody is double dipping... what do you think about that AroundWorldFrog or Eight.?.

Ok, since your becoming nauseous, who ever you are... TM was a scrub prospect as the rivals #1 state of KS prospect and #6 prostyle QB. And all those on here who penciled TM to start 2014 prior to 2012 arrival on campus, were doofuses. I'll agree.

Last edited:

SAFrog96

You joined today to chase myass... looks like somebody is double dipping... what do you think AroundWorldFrog or Eight.?.

Ok, since your becoming nauseous, who ever you are... TM was a scrub prospect as the rivals #1 state of KS prospect and #6 prostyle QB. And all those on here who penciled TM to start 2014 prior to 2012 arrival on campus, were doofuses. I'll agree.

I did just join today but have been reading killerfrogs going way back close to when it was first created. I graduated from TCU and have followed the Frogs since the1984 Bluebonnet Bowl season. Those who know me know I bleed purple.

I posted on killerfrogs many years ago. Just hadn’t made the point to join and comment in at least 10. I actually spend my time (and make my comments) over on the 247 pay site and have for years due to the insight and information Jeremy Clark is able to provide. I didn’t join to ride your ass. It’s just that I do follow recruiting very closely and know that trying to make a comparison of the recruiting profiles of TM and JR and suggest they were similarly heralded is simply not accurate. I’ll gladly go back to the 247 site now.

Last edited:

Zubaz

NFL teams don’t spend first round draft picks on third string QBs...I’m pretty sure he’s been graded a first round lock by every team in the NFL
tebow-draft-0424jpg-462a7d86f7c9d4b9_large.jpg

dallas-cowboys-peter-king-paxton-lynch.jpg

1515353450-488845517.jpg

1vike0430.jpg

I did just join today but have been reading killerfrogs going way back close to when it was first created. I graduated from TCU and have followed the Frogs since the1984 Bluebonnet Bowl season. Those who know me know I bleed purple.

I posted on killerfrogs many years ago. Just hadn’t made the point to join and comment in at least 10. I actually spend my time (and make my comments) over on the 247 pay site and have for years due to the incite and information Jeremy Clark is able to provide. I didn’t join to ride your ass. It’s just that I do follow recruiting very closely and know that trying to make a comparison of the recruiting profiles of TM and JR and suggest they were similarly heralded is simply not accurate. I’ll gladly go back to the 247 site now.
I wouldn't worry about Sleepy. On his best days I'm able to figure out only about 20% of what the hell he's saying.

Chico Dusty

Yeah they do. Happens every year. First round picks. Top ten picks that are out of the league in a few years or on the end of the bench.

Pharm Frog

I posted on killerfrogs many years ago. Just hadn’t made the point to join and comment in at least 10. I actually spend my time (and make my comments) over on the 247 pay site and have for years due to the incite and information Jeremy Clark is able to provide. I didn’t join to ride your ass. It’s just that I do follow recruiting very closely and know that trying to make a comparison of the recruiting profiles of TM and JR and suggest they were similarly heralded is simply not accurate. I’ll gladly go back to the 247 site now.

Liked for the creative use of the word “incite”

Eight

I posted on killerfrogs many years ago. Just hadn’t made the point to join and comment in at least 10. I actually spend my time (and make my comments) over on the 247 pay site and have for years due to the insight and information Jeremy Clark is able to provide. I didn’t join to ride your ass. It’s just that I do follow recruiting very closely and know that trying to make a comparison of the recruiting profiles of TM and JR and suggest they were similarly heralded is simply not accurate. I’ll gladly go back to the 247 site now.

as many have said before just ignore asleep, either just skip his replies or literally place him on ignore and you won't be any worse for the wear

Eight

Tate Martell has announced his transfer to Miami. This coupled with Delton to TCU makes it seem like Hurts to Maryland is likely.

according to froggish we are supposed to feel bad about hurts possible going to maryland.

i understand the personal connection, can see him fiting into that offense, but not sure that is the best platform displaying talents possibly for the nfl.