• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate

tumblr_inline_p498d561hw1qd5iw1_540.gif

ShadowFrog

Moderators
OT (even for HASMSP)
I had the carpet replaced with laminate wood floor 4 years ago. Now one line of den is starting to buckle and it’s in almost a Direct line from the kitchen sink area to the front bathroom. I have no qualms with the original workmanship, the guy was solid. However he now works for another company and is not allowed to do outside work even if he wanted to. So I need to evaluate if I have a possible water leak under my laminate flooring or if possibly this is foundation or something else. Not sure where to start as far as looking for the right appraisal, would appreciate any input or advice of similar nature with your experiences. Thanks.

Ron Swanson

OT (even for HASMSP)
I had the carpet replaced with laminate wood floor 4 years ago. Now one line of den is starting to buckle and it’s in almost a Direct line from the kitchen sink area to the front bathroom. I have no qualms with the original workmanship, the guy was solid. However he now works for another company and is not allowed to do outside work even if he wanted to. So I need to evaluate if I have a possible water leak under my laminate flooring or if possibly this is foundation or something else. Not sure where to start as far as looking for the right appraisal, would appreciate any input or advice of similar nature with your experiences. Thanks.
I am far from an expert but my first guess would be foundation

OT (even for HASMSP)

Foundation. Wedgewood is notorious for foundation issues.

netty2424

Also, fun fact.... my mom went to school at SE Oklahoma State with Dennis Rodman. Reba McEntire also went there.... And my grandfather insists on telling me each time I see him that he still drinks coffee with Chuck Norris’ cousin.

I sweatergod I didn’t make that up
Me wifey graduated from there as well. They went through a mascot change being right in the middle of Choctaw Indian country! The Savages were changed to The Savage Storms. Mascot went from an Indian to a tornado to a buffalo.

Other notable alum, longtime MLB playerman Brett Butler, & longtime MLB playerman and Texas Ranger Jeff Frye.

HFrog1999

Also, fun fact.... my mom went to school at SE Oklahoma State with Dennis Rodman. Reba McEntire also went there.... And my grandfather insists on telling me each time I see him that he still drinks coffee with Chuck Norris’ cousin.

I sweatergod I didn’t make that up

Totally Irrelevant Fact: My Dad played baseball at Southwest Oklahoma State

nwlafrog

Me wifey graduated from there as well. They went through a mascot change being right in the middle of Choctaw Indian country! The Savages were changed to The Savage Storms. Mascot went from an Indian to a tornado to a buffalo.

Other notable alum, longtime MLB playerman Brett Butler, & longtime MLB playerman and Texas Ranger Jeff Frye.
totally forgot about Brett Butler.