• The KillerFrogs

Angus Mcwilliam

LVH

Trending conservative as well. Obviously not everyone will view that as a positive but I do. Now we’re definitely sidetracked.

I wouldn't say Gen Z is trending conservative as much as they simply reject the social justice overreach we have seen from the left over the past 10-15 years. It's become a counter culture in and of itself to mock and meme social justice warriors and far left social engineering these days.

Francis Xav

Anyways yall im just hoping someone can answer ... does anyone know if angus intends on playing ? The one positive is you assume now we have 2 more open spots for next year if he leaves. 1 if not.

CountryFrog

It seems safe to assume that, whether he returns to the program or not, if his current status is "trying to practice with us" then we won't be seeing any of him any time soon.

Moose Stuff

I wouldn't say Gen Z is trending conservative as much as they simply reject the social justice overreach we have seen from the left over the past 10-15 years. It's become a counter culture in and of itself to mock and meme social justice warriors and far left social engineering these days.

That’s not trending toward conservative?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Colonel Angus?
th