• The KillerFrogs

Angus Mcwilliam

DickBumpastache

Part of me thinks that promises were made to get these guys to sign and they believe those promises have not been fulfilled. Seems like a common thing when multiple newcomers transfer in the same season.

jake102

I see signs that this group of kids might be an upgrade.

My next door neighbor has a PhD in some kind of adolescent physcology and told us some interesting things they are seeing in Gen Z. They are much more likely to grow up in small households which has resulted in them being “friends” with their parents as compared to having friends at school that they hang out with outside of class. This is resulting in a huge decrease in teenage pregnancy, alcohol and drug use, and reckless driving. Also church attendance is way up. A typical Friday night is more likely to be hanging at home with the parents.

/sidetrack

Moose Stuff

My next door neighbor has a PhD in some kind of adolescent physcology and told us some interesting things they are seeing in Gen Z. They are much more likely to grow up in small households which has resulted in them being “friends” with their parents as compared to having friends at school that they hang out with outside of class. This is resulting in a huge decrease in teenage pregnancy, alcohol and drug use, and reckless driving. Also church attendance is way up. A typical Friday night is more likely to be hanging at home with the parents.

/sidetrack

Trending conservative as well. Obviously not everyone will view that as a positive but I do. Now we’re definitely sidetracked.

Francis Xav

so does anyone have any incite as what is meant by the phrase "trying to practice"?
I do not unfortunately. If you listen to the radio show coach did last night, somewhere in the middle, he mentioned One transfer in Archie and , angus, he said, “has been trying to practice with us.”

Bob Sugar

Trending conservative as well. Obviously not everyone will view that as a positive but I do. Now we’re definitely sidetracked.
giphy.gif

Eight

I do not unfortunately. If you listen to the radio show coach did last night, somewhere in the middle, he mentioned One transfer in Archie and , angus, he said, “has been trying to practice with us.”

thanks and understand that we rarely get the full details.

prior to the announcement of his transfer there was the talk about angus struggling with a concussion(s?) and thought if that was indeed accurate it might tie into the comment he is "trying to practice with us"

Francis Xav

thanks and understand that we rarely get the full details.

prior to the announcement of his transfer there was the talk about angus struggling with a concussion(s?) and thought if that was indeed accurate it might tie into the comment he is "trying to practice with us"
The vibe im getting is that he maybe filed paperwork but never wanted to leave team? Jamie said it was frustration on Anguses End with his injuries.

berryfrog95

KU pulled a redshirt this season, we may have to so the same.

Now, not doing it for Samuel last year was huge as we see great things this year....

zfrawg

/sidetrack

HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE GOD! LET THIS TREND CONTINUE!

signed father of 2 young daughters

Salfrog

Tier 1

/sidetrack

Being a single parent and raising my daughter by myself, I always hated the parents trying to be their children's "friend" or "best friend". Kids have enough friends. They need their parents to be parents and guide them, not be their hang out buddy. To me, this is why kids now have no social skills, or don't understand that there is real life conseguences when you do wrong, or there are people that are actually going to tell you "no".

As for the parents that wanted to be their children's friend instead of parent, most of those girls that were my daughters friends got pregnant in high school.