• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee Lawsuit Update 3/19/2018

Shorty

He admits he peaked in college

Let me know if I should knock this off. I'll just laugh to myself when I come across them.

*edit He deleted the tweet. It basically said that believe it or not football players are their strongest in college and after they get to the league they are just tryna maintain.

Moose Stuff

Let me know if I should knock this off. I'll just laugh to myself when I come across them.

*edit He deleted the tweet. It basically said that believe it or not football players are their strongest in college and after they get to the league they are just tryna maintain.

Good god he’s an idiot. Go look at any picture of an NFL player about 3-4 years after they sign. It ain’t close.

MTfrog5

TCU lawyers no doubt are have that tweet before he could delete it. Keep digging that hole though KL. You’re doing a great job building your case

netty2424

He seems to be somewhat of a loner. Lots of videos while driving and on his apartment balcony.

HFrog1999

I mean he basically talks to himself on twitter considering he gets very few replies to his tweets

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Moose Stuff

Bonds just got smarter and the rest came naturally. The proof is the size of that melon before and after.

Sidetracking the thread but Barry could have saved himself a bunch of trouble if he’d just said “you know what..... I got damn sick of seeing Sammy and Mark on Baseball Tonight every night, on the cover of magazines, on commercials.... when I knew they were juicing and I knew I was better than them. So did I decide to take steroids? Damn right I did”. Not many people would have had a problem with that.

InstaFrog

Sidetracking the thread but Barry could have saved himself a bunch of trouble if he’d just said “you know what..... I got damn sick of seeing Sammy and Mark on Baseball Tonight every night, on the cover of magazines, on commercials.... when I knew they were juicing and I knew I was better than them. So did I decide to take steroids? Damn right I did”. Not many people would have had a problem with that.
Agreed. Instead he turned into a Bobby Bonilla look-alike and acted like it was natural.