• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Odds Released for Hurts Transfer

ShreveFrog

Can't see him going to Bama's rival Auburn, or anywhere SEC, but I could be wrong. I would think Maryland is a strong contender -- if he's willing to go to Big10 country -- or Miami, based on qb needs.

Let's hope he choses to come home to Texas!!! C'mon Jalen! Lead us to a BigXII championship and the playoffs! I'm talking about ...PLAYOFFS! Go Frogs!

LVH

Funny, the other betting sides have different teams at the top

Because these betting sites have no clue. The limits for these props are extremely low and they put these lines out there not to make money but for publicity. So when ESPN runs a story about these odds the name of the book dealing these lines is featured prominently.

FrogCop19

Can't see him going to Bama's rival Auburn, or anywhere SEC, but I could be wrong. I would think Maryland is a strong contender -- if he's willing to go to Big10 country -- or Miami, based on qb needs.

Let's hope he choses to come home to Texas!!! C'mon Jalen! Lead us to a BigXII championship and the playoffs! I'm talking about ...PLAYOFFS! Go Frogs!
jim-mora-playoffs-o.gif

*Edited to say I don't necessarily disagree with you, I've just been waiting for quite some time to use that .gif...

Bob Sugar

Because these betting sites have no clue. The limits for these props are extremely low and they put these lines out there not to make money but for publicity. So when ESPN runs a story about these odds the name of the book dealing these lines is featured prominently.
Based on these odds, if I am Hurts, I take the six figure donation to my family's church and bet it on Nebraska or OU and then transfer there.

giphy.gif