• The KillerFrogs

TCU Hoops vs KU thread

Lawson is likely to annihilate most of the big 12... I like Samuel on offense, especially when we aren’t getting much else. We may need to start expecting more from Nembhard on offense with the way things are going. He appears to be able to create on his own somewhat.
I hate to say it but Kevin seemed to lag a bit late when the ball stopped coming his way

tetonfrog

I do and will until they don’t.

Lots of team get blown out in Ames. Tough to win there. Even harder to win in the Phog. Gonna be a fun year in the Big 12.

Frogs will make some noise before it's all over. Need our 3 frosh to play big. Also, need to find another contributor. Played only 7 guys tonight and those guys will get worn down in this league.

Go Frogs!

froggolf65

Not sure why we pressured so had on the 3 point line when they struggle shooting so badly. We should have made them beat us from the outside.

CountryFrog

It was a very sloppy game by the Frogs guards. Several missed shots close to the rim and far too many turnovers. Lots of turnovers in the backcourt or around halfcourt that you just can't have. Some credit had to go to KU. They're long and athletic.

I didn't think we'd be able to win in Lawrence without Fisher. Regardless of how much he scores, you have to account for him defensively as soon as he crosses halfcourt and that opens up space and makes things easier for everyone. He also gives us another guy to pressure the ball defensively. We won't be able to make a deep run without him imo.

I know this board goes way over the top on game threads but it just never ceases to amaze me how little perspective so many of you have. There were some people talking like we were struggling against Tarleton, not Kansas in Lawrence. I know they just lost a game last week and they're not as good as they were last year but they don't suck either.

Lastly, the officiating was abysmal, particularly at the end, but the turnovers by TCU and lack of competent defense on Lawson were more abysmal throughout.