• The KillerFrogs

TCU Hoops vs KU thread

06DallasFrog

Bummer. Flat out gave that one away. Hope they use this as a learning experience. Lots of sloppy play and missed lots of easy shots at the rim. Samuel needs to focus more on D and not be so obsessed with his touches. He got absolutely annihilated tonight by Lawson.

Lawson is likely to annihilate most of the big 12... I like Samuel on offense, especially when we aren’t getting much else. We may need to start expecting more from Nembhard on offense with the way things are going. He appears to be able to create on his own somewhat.

Horny 4 Life

I'm never again going to think "this is our chance to beat KU and really enter conference contention." I will expect to lose right up until we actually win. They annihilate us when they're good and still beat us when they're struggling.

Dogfrog

We can speed the game up and run past lesser teams, but not Kansas. Gotta learn when we don’t have an advantage not to force stuff. Refs sucked. That offensive board and put back KU got toward the end, their guy practically threw ARob out of bounds before gettinging the rebound. Kansas did what they had to do and refs swallowed their whistles on one end of the court.

ThisIsOurTime

very winnable game thrown away.

We could have made a few more plays but I don't think the refs were going to let us win this game. Too many questionable calls against us and at key times. They were protecting Kansas tonight. Not that we are the first team to learn this lesson in the Big12.

We will get them again and will beat them at home if we get more consistent guard play throughout the game and keep feeding Samuels.

PurpleBlood87

I agree but that one wasn’t as obviously bad. I could see where an official could think he fouled him on that one. I cannot see how the travel call was made from that angle.

It was so bad on the possession after the foul following a timeout the ref called a bad travel on KU. Fran noted that was a makeup call.