• The KillerFrogs

Matt Rhule Press Conference At 4:00 PM....

LisaLT

Only the DUMB Jets would consider hiring Matt Rhule. What a frickin joke of a franchise. They’d be better off with McCarthy.

Eight

Only the DUMB Jets would consider hiring Matt Rhule. What a frickin joke of a franchise. They’d be better off with McCarthy.

i was about to say this is the jets we are talking about so nothing is off the table with them.

Last edited:

tcumaniac

Coaches don’t have press conferences to announce they are leaving. They just leave.
Ehh. Don't think I agree with this. If you're close to the program and decide to make an unexpected move to something like the NFL, I could see a press conference being appropriate. Makes a lot more sense than there being a press conference otherwise.

Opintel

Moderators
I want him to be gone.

Because Rhule is too likeable. I hate Baylor, but Rhule is a good guy. He deserves better than Baylor

I want Baylor to go back to having a scumbag slimeball as a coach so I can hate hate hate hate.
That's most definitely more fun. :p

Wexahu

Do they have press conferences to announce they are staying?

I agree, that's odd too. But it makes more sense to me to have a press conference to try and put to bed all the rumors and announce he's committed to Baylor, yada yada yada.

I'm sure there's been some, but it would seem really odd for Matt Rhule to have this press conference if he's leaving. I'd think it'd be the AD and the AD only.