• The KillerFrogs

TCU NFL combine invites

lonestarfrog89

I always enjoy seeing how our guys do in the combine, even though it isn’t an accurate measure of football talent. We always throw up a heck of a lot of weight, though.

Eight

Slightly surprised that Niko Small didn't get an invite.

niko is listed by tcu at 5'10" and under 190 which is smaller that the norm for nfl safeties, i don't think he will run in the low 4.5's, and he has had injury problems

different game in the nfl and he wouldn't be chasing smaller slot receivers, but bigger players

what might be even bigger for ben and lj is they are going to the senior bowl which means doing football situation drills in front of nfl staffs and scouts.

jake102

I feel pretty comfortable if NFL teams turn on the tape they will feel pretty good about both Banogu and Collier. They are very different players who will fit different systems, but both should make an impact.

Not sure on Summers.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
If you did actually invite and they did accept, that would be an ugly grocery bill.

If I actually invited them, they’d probably say just say, “sure we’ll be right over, giggle.”

Does anyone know if they get a per diem from the NFL? I’m guessing the combine picks up the tab for it all.

MTfrog5

I feel pretty comfortable if NFL teams turn on the tape they will feel pretty good about both Banogu and Collier. They are very different players who will fit different systems, but both should make an impact.

Not sure on Summers.
I think Summers could be a really good MLB

FrogLifeYo

niko is listed by tcu at 5'10" and under 190 which is smaller that the norm for nfl safeties, i don't think he will run in the low 4.5's, and he has had injury problems

different game in the nfl and he wouldn't be chasing smaller slot receivers, but bigger players

Yes to all this and truthfully he never showed elite ability for us..