• The KillerFrogs

Maybe Herbstreit doesn’t hate TCU?

Wexahu

Oh, I miss you Doctson...and Turpin...and Oberkrom....and Swoopes.

lol.....I really really miss Tyrone Swoopes too. He was like a gift from heaven. I remember our 2014 game at UT, when he dropped back to pass our DBs were basically running routes. He threw 4 picks that night but it could've been 12.

Wexahu

The 2010 Wisconsin team was the best Big 10 team in the last 20 years. Every other Wisconsin team during that time period (especially the 2014 version) was overrated trash that was only ranked and considered good because they don't play anyone good.

Am I doing this right?

Dogfrog

Couldn’t read it but how old are his kids? Have they applied and been accepted? Or is Herbstreit planning to money whip their degrees?

MTfrog5

lol.....I really really miss Tyrone Swoopes too. He was like a gift from heaven. I remember our 2014 game at UT, when he dropped back to pass our DBs were basically running routes. He threw 4 picks that night but it could've been 12.
I'll never forget sitting in the Texas section at that 2014 game with a decent amount of purple in the section too. He ran for a first down and they started playing "Swoopes there it is" over the PA. I'm not sure I've ever laughed so hard at a football game.