• The KillerFrogs

Best Halftime Show I've ever seen....

Brog

To say that this halftime show was the best ever seen actually doesn't say much, does it. Ever since the Jackson lady had her wardrobe malfunction, they've been going downhill.

Brog

Sounded like the ID front man had a cold or something as it was bad.

I agree that the national Anthem singer was terrible and he didn't know the words completely.

He apparently didn't know or like the tune, either. Made up his own as he went along.

Eight

i am not sure which espn broadcast i was watching as the main channel wasn't available to us as once again espn proved why they have no clue when it comes to the streaming platform, but we saw both school bands with no talking heads, replays of the half we just saw or a stream of numbers.

ftwfrog

To say that this halftime show was the best ever seen actually doesn't say much, does it. Ever since the Jackson lady had her wardrobe malfunction, they've been going downhill.
As stated earlier the Prince halftime show in Miami, when it actually started to rain during Purple Rain, was amazing. Also, U2 playing The Streets Have No Name while the names of those who lost their lives scrolled behind them just a few months after 9-11 craps all over most halftime shows.

Tom Brown

Yep - South Congress in fact. I don’t mind big and mega, but when you play the game how it’s dictated to you as a corporate pawn with no originality - I can’t get down with that. They produce songs based on a repeated formula with no soul. It’s just watered down bs. If you like it, cool...no problems there. In my opinion, the Imagine Dragons are not cool or good and no one will remember them in 10 years.

It doesn’t matter where you live to know that was bad music

I wouldn't call it bad as much as safe. It is definitely formulaic pop.