• The KillerFrogs

2018-19 Basketball Season Thread

MTfrog5

I haven’t seen any of ISU this year. I know they knocked off Kansas the other day but are they back to being really good like normally?
Like Fly said they are really long and athletic. Baylor wins but got really lucky. Fouled a shooter with his foot one the line up 3 with 5 seconds left and probably should have been another foul at the buzzer that wasn’t called.

Chongo94

Like Fly said they are really long and athletic. Baylor wins but got really lucky. Fouled a shooter with his foot one the line up 3 with 5 seconds left and probably should have been another foul at the buzzer that wasn’t called.

Typical Baylor basketball luck.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Curious what do you dislike about it?

Glare of the floor washes out the picture on my TV. Makes it difficult to watch.

Not as bad as last year--don't know if the refinishing done during the off-season cut down on the glare...or something's been done vis a vis the lighting.

netty2424

Tech’s offense is just a beating. The defense is legit though.
Talking about a floor that’s not good to watch on tv. That tech floor is terrible imo. That mid court logo is just too damn big. And the lane stain looks like a front porch or a craft project or something.

Chongo94

Talking about a floor that’s not good to watch on tv. That tech floor is terrible imo. That mid court logo is just too damn big. And the lane stain looks like a front porch or a craft project or something.

Yeah, never liked that logo either. The arena though is awesome, a great place to watch a game if you haven’t watched there before.