• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

Anybody in here seen Blackberry Smoke in concert? They're Georgia southern-rock but they've played in Texas plenty.

They'll be playing at Ryman Auditorium when we're visiting in February and I thought it might be a show worth seeing.

Purp

Schumer looked like a wax figure until it was his turn to speak. Pelosi has had so many facelifts and Botox she couldn’t blink. Every time her eyelids tried to close her wig moved forward a little bit. And Trump sounded like he was having a hard time breathing.
I've never seen a face so uncomfortably tight since Jerruh had his facelift.

Purp

Anybody in here seen Blackberry Smoke in concert? They're Georgia southern-rock but they've played in Texas plenty.

They'll be playing at Ryman Auditorium when we're visiting in February and I thought it might be a show worth seeing.
I saw them at Billy Bob's one time. They were pretty good, but I wouldn't pay to see them again. 5 out of 10. Pretty sure you can find better things to do in that town.

nwlafrog

Saw them here in Shreveport at the red river revel last year or year before. I’ve posted a few of their songs on here over the years.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Schum and Pelo look like a drugged up Bevo until MAGA came near the corral.

They should have followed Trump advisor Stephen Miller's make-up tips before appearing on national TV:

ny-1544988440-basmnho0uf-snap-image

Looks like some sort of spray-on chia pet fake hair.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-stephen-miller-hair-20181216-story.html

Mean Purple

I have not seen them in concert, but I have heard from two folks who did. They said it was a good show. I would like to see them. Ryman would be a good hall for them. I have been there twice for the Opry.