• The KillerFrogs

FWST: If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

By Drew Davison

TCU should be on the short list for any quarterback looking to transfer.

Just ask Kenny Hill, who transferred from Texas A&M to TCU and ended his college career on a high with a record-setting performance in the 2017 Alamo Bowl.

Asked if TCU should be a top destination for quarterbacks looking for new homes, Hill didn’t hesitate in answering: “Absolutely. You look at how we play offense, we have a balanced attack. You have a running game. You don’t have to put up 50 points every week. You’re going to have a defense. You’ve got one of the best defensive coaches in Coach P [Gary Patterson].

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article224005885.html#storylink=cpy

FrogLifeYo

There are probably about 4-5 schools that Hurts would likely consider before TCU...I’m beginning to think we don’t actually take a transfer..

tcudoc

I lived in Houston most of my life and plenty of people thought TCU and TSU were the same thing.
A couple of years ago, one of our secretaries bought me a hand painted Christmas snowman ornament thing from a craft store because it was purple/white and she thought I would like it. It was hand painted with TSU written on it. I faked excitement and told her I loved it.

Eight

A couple of years ago, one of our secretaries bought me a hand painted Christmas snowman ornament thing from a craft store because it was purple/white and she thought I would like it. It was hand painted with TSU written on it. I faked excitement and told her I loved it.

odd, their colors are maroon and grey

tcudoc

odd, their colors are maroon and grey
us_u_tar.gif