• The KillerFrogs

Best Halftime Show I've ever seen....

LisaLT

Imagine Dragons was fine. They’re better on the radio than live, but there was nothing wrong with that performance.

Lil Wayne has some good songs but that was real weird... especially the first part. I mean, I know he’s a weird dude in general, but man
Would’ve been more entertaining to see Dave Chappelle doing his lil Wayne bit out there.

Edit - lil jon but who can tell the difference

Fosterpark Squatter

Yep - South Congress in fact. I don’t mind big and mega, but when you play the game how it’s dictated to you as a corporate pawn with no originality - I can’t get down with that. They produce songs based on a repeated formula with no soul. It’s just watered down bs. If you like it, cool...no problems there. In my opinion, the Imagine Dragons are not cool or good and no one will remember them in 10 years.

It doesn’t matter where you live to know that was bad music
Ya it was bad just funny with the "corporate" comment. Last year the crowd outside for Kendrick Lamar had uga and bama gear on this crowd looked like local CA people who just wanted to be there for imagine dragons for whatever reason.

HFrog1999

Gotta admit...I have never been big fans of Imagine Dragons (no clue why, they freaking rock), Little Wayne.....or half time shows in general.

But holy boat that was good....

giphy.gif

YA

Sounded like the ID front man had a cold or something as it was bad.

I agree that the national Anthem singer was terrible and he didn't know the words completely.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I agree that the national Anthem singer was terrible and he didn't know the words completely.

In addition: The Marine color guard member forgot to dip the Marine Corps flag during the national anthem; and the folks 'waving' the large flag on the field consistently allowed the flag to touch the ground--both serious breaches of flag etiquette.