• The KillerFrogs

Boycott Championship Game

Zubaz

No. "Aggie" is correct. And you not only misspelled that, you misspelled Clemson twice.
ogR994e.gif

Purp

He had to explain it to YOU. Everyone else understood.
Having trouble figuring out who this one is and don't want to show ignored posts to find out. It's either Boner or #@Deep_Purple. I'm leaning Boner b/c this isn't the type of thread where 9 hours of google research would help #@Deep make an argumentative point.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
So, lemme get this straight: Saban got his ass handed to him, Clemson looked really good, ESPN still sucks green donkey balls, and the halftime show was degenerate nonsense.

Gosh! These threads so fully encapsulate the action, it is easy to enjoy alternative programming, hit the sack relatively early, read a good book for a little while, and enjoy a great night's sleep, all without having to deal with 38 gajillion commercials, blisteringly stupid commentary, and staying up for 4 1/2 hours just to find out what the hell happened. Instead, it's all here!

Moose Stuff

Having trouble figuring out who this one is and don't want to show ignored posts to find out. It's either Boner or #@Deep_Purple. I'm leaning Boner b/c this isn't the type of thread where 9 hours of google research would help #@Deep make an argumentative point.

Initial hypothesis = correct
Final choice = incorrect