• The KillerFrogs

Boycott Championship Game

McFroggin

I will be doing my part to demonstrate that watching championship reruns are killing NCAA football. I will not be watching the game tonight as even reading the most boneheaded comments here are more exciting. Show me an 8 team playoff!

Purp

I will watch because it’ll likely be a great game between two great teams and then we won’t have football for 9 months.
All of this. Whether or not my TV is tuned to this game or the darning Hallmark channel will have absolutely no bearing on playoff expansion. Even if every Frogs fan alive refused to tune in nobody making decisions about how many teams get into the playoff will even notice.

A boycott here is pointless unless you're into masochistic things like cutting your nose off to spite your face.

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
I’m looking forward to watching Sunshine against the tide D.

Go Clemson! #tiderolled

I still think he looks more like one of the Hanson brothers than anything else. Mmmm. Bop.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
There's a new season of Antiques Roadshow starting tonight.

I honestly can't wait to miss the stupid game. After all the relentless pimping ESPN has beaten me with over the last weeks regarding the "Playoff" and other matters relating to it, I feel a distinct pleasure in ignoring their event.

Screw 'em.

Wexahu

If there is an 8 game playoff next season but the championship game ends up Alabama vs Clemson anyway, am I supposed to watch it or boycott it?

Right, and besides, the teams that would've been involved in an 8-team playoff were Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan and Central Florida. What exactly are we supposed to be boycotting? Just college football in general? No thanks, I think I'll watch.

froginmn

I've always tended to like the underdog as well, but I'm conflicted.

Someone assembles the best collection of talent and the most successful team that plays the game better than anyone else, yet I find myself disliking that?

Weird.

4 Oaks Frog

Is there a game tonight? Super! I might tune in to see what it’s all about. Anyone know who’s playing?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Moose Stuff

I've always tended to like the underdog as well, but I'm conflicted.

Someone assembles the best collection of talent and the most successful team that plays the game better than anyone else, yet I find myself disliking that?

Weird.

I don’t “dislike” it. I’ve just lost interest in it.

Zubaz

I can totally understand Bama-Clemson fatigue, but it's still the last real college football we'll have until late August, and two really good teams at that. Plus, there's a real potential for a crapshow with the weather in Santa Clara. I'll definitely be watching.