• The KillerFrogs

Kaden Archie Transferring?

BABYFACE

A bit early to know if true. Figure this would break on TCU’s 247 site instead of Duke’s.

We will know Monday if true because he should be in the transfer data base. Might know tomorrow if he doesn’t play.

Archie getting a decent amount of playing time as freshman, so don’t what the issue would be. He definitely looks like a player with a great future so far.

But, I will wait for confirmation before speculating any further.

MTfrog5

A bit early to know if true. Figure this would break on TCU’s 247 site instead of Duke’s.

We will know Monday if true because he should be in the transfer data base. Might know tomorrow if he doesn’t play.

Archie getting a decent amount of playing time as freshman, so don’t what the issue would be. He definitely looks like a player with a great future so far.

Yeah I think we will know tomorrow if he is suited up or not.

sentcu

Meh..... it’s college sports. Relatively normal for there to be attrition. Especially for good programs which is what we’re becoming. If he leaves JD will find someone just as good or better to fill the spot.
What you said may all but true, the part about attrition coming naturally to good programs is definitely true but that good program attrition is typically for spare, redundant parts. Archie didn’t seem like a spare part and that’s what’s worrisome.

Moose Stuff

What you said may all but true, the part about attrition coming naturally to good programs is definitely true but that good program attrition is typically for spare, redundant parts. Archie didn’t seem like a spare part and that’s what’s worrisome.

He’s averaging about 2 points and 1.5 rebounds per game and doesn’t have an assist all year. I love the athleticism and how hard he plays but I have no clue if he’s any good.

flyfishingfrog

Depends on what his expectations are for himself or what JD was expecting from him

He is getting time but not a lot - so maybe he feels he should get more or maybe JD feels he should be producing more in the mins he is getting...or maybe this is an unfounded rumor

Moose Stuff

Depends on what his expectations are for himself or what JD was expecting from him

He is getting time but not a lot - so maybe he feels he should get more or maybe JD feels he should be producing more in the mins he is getting...or maybe this is an unfounded rumor

When you’re recruiting an entire roster of highly ranked kids, which is essentially where we’re at now, there is always gonna be a highly regarded kid that isn’t happy with his PT or how he’s being coached (or whatever). Whether this rumor proves true or not it’s gonna happen to us eventually and more than once.

Pharm Frog

Tell us more about this transfer database because as a former registrar my mind went to something completely different as to why the timing might be as it appears to be.

BABYFACE

Tell us more about this transfer database because as a former registrar my mind went to something completely different as to why the timing might be as it appears to be.
If he indeed does plan to transfer, he would be eligible next January at another school if he does transfer now. He cannot play tomorrow if that is his intention.