• The KillerFrogs

Potential transfer QB targets

Tumbleweed

This is what I've been told. They'll listen and might talk if he fits the program. Meaning, if he's a drop back not so much. If on the other hand he is quick, highly mobile, accurate, and smart they'll listen. Can't afford not to in today's world of RPO and what it offers.. I like what we have but Gary is not crazy about starting freshmen QB.s. Collins needs to throw about 10 thousand passes before next season and we love the youngster from Louisiana but he is still facing the unknowns. His injury was so severe it's a wonder he is walking around today. Duggey could be, purley, off the charts. His potential is somewhere near Mars.

Moose Stuff

Boo knows his career ends after college. And I think he also knows there’s a good chance he gets some time in the huddle the way Herman runs Ehlinger. Plus, Austin.

All guesses on my part.

Pretty sure he’s got the spring semester at UT to get his degree and then he would look into leaving. Immediately eligible and 2 years of eligibility left too I believe.

helcap

I believe, and someone correct me if I’m wrong, the qb from Buffalo is the biggest qb in all of college football.
Arkansas has a QB, Cole Kelley who I have seen play on TV who is listed at 6'7 258 lbs so we would probably need a weigh in to judge the biggest

CryptoMiner

I believe, and someone correct me if I’m wrong, the qb from Buffalo is the biggest qb in all of college football.
When he was a Fresh in HS he was 5-9/135, as a soph in HS he was listed at 6-1/190 and as a senior 6-2. When he enrolled at Buffalo he was 6-4/210 and now 6-7/245. Kid never stopped growing.

LeagueCityFrog

Can we just have a private car ready after the national championship game ready to put Jalen Hurts in it and drop him off on the private Horned Frog Jet on a one way trip to Fort Worth and call it good?