• The KillerFrogs

A view from the TCU Club Seats.

Froglaw

First there was no "Club" and the angle stunk.

TCU side bleachers looked to be better seats.

We did have a great view of the overtime interception. Had no idea what happened to cause the penalty. We thought a TCU player had come onto the field to watch what we all thought was the game ending play.

Chase Field was not a bad venue at all. I parked across the street for $20 at a church lot. Three hundred yard walk to the stadium.

Ushers, bowl folks, Maricopa sheriffs office, all were great.

We did not see the first field goal drama.

Phoenix gonna get hit with a cold snap which is dominating the local news.

Really a strange game that kinda fit the trip.

Go Frogs!!!

Cheezit Bowl Champs!

BigPurple87

We did have a great view of the overtime interception. Had no idea what happened to cause the penalty. We thought a TCU player had come onto the field to watch what we all thought was the game ending play.

Chase Field was not a bad venue at all. I parked across the street for $20 at a church lot. Three hundred yard walk to the stadium.

Go Frogs!!!

Cheezit Bowl Champs!

You only had club? I rented out a few boxes

Boomhauer

Sorry to hear that. I too had a struggle during this game as the stream didn’t come in at the vacation house so I had to go outside and finally got the radio broadcast to stream on the plane. Wasn’t ideal but I managed and was so relieved when I heard that FG went through!

Maldives-Voavah-1.jpg

Mean Purple

Sooooooo,

Froginlaw

Mean

Austin

TCUdoc

Stayed home?
:)
I actually had to work some yesterday so I could not make the trip out. If I was off, I would have went and flown back red eye or early morning. AND would have crashed your tee time! But I would have bought the drinks, to be fair.

Mean Purple

Go Frogs!!!

Cheezit Bowl Champs!
by the way, how was the round of golf?