• The KillerFrogs

ROLL CALL - PHOENIX - FROGLAW HAS A TEE TIME

Froglaw

I leave Christmas Day. Not sitting too good with the former Showgirl, but she loves me anyway.

So I have the very first Tee Time (7:40 a.m.) on December 26 at Ocotillo Golf Club - my favorite in Phoenix - actually located in Chandler.

Right now I'm a single, but I can add members to the foursome.

Email me at Jsherwood@sherwoodlawoffice.com or text me at 214796-8996 if you want to play.

Should be done by noon which leaves time for a good nap and tailgating.

Go Frogs!!!!

Beat the other Bears!!!!!!

SuperTFrog

The amount of Scoreboarding on this thread is pretty solid. While you guys will be gallivanting in Hawaii and Phoenix, I will be trying to consume just the right amount of alcohol to not take offense to what my in laws are saying but not so much that I say something offensive.

BigPurple87

I leave Christmas Day. Not sitting too good with the former Showgirl, but she loves me anyway.

So I have the very first Tee Time (7:40 a.m.) on December 26 at Ocotillo Golf Club - my favorite in Phoenix - actually located in Chandler.

Right now I'm a single, but I can add members to the foursome.

Email me at Jsherwood@sherwoodlawoffice.com or text me at 214796-8996 if you want to play.

Should be done by noon which leaves time for a good nap and tailgating.

Go Frogs!!!!

Beat the other Bears!!!!!!

You never miss a chance to humble brag, or really not so humble

PurplFrawg

Administrator
The amount of Scoreboarding on this thread is pretty solid. While you guys will be gallivanting in Hawaii and Phoenix, I will be trying to consume just the right amount of alcohol to not take offense to what my in laws are saying but not so much that I say something offensive.
It's a fine line...

HFrog1999

The last time I was in Phoenix, which was around this time last year, I stayed at the Embassy Suites by the Airport.

That place is ____hole.

My room was underneath the rooftop bar, while I was out at the "No Fighting" bar a pipe burst in the ceiling and soaked my bed and all of my luggage.

I did get 50,000 points out of the deal which paid for a lot of my room in San Antonio though.