• The KillerFrogs

OT: Holiday Beatings

Tumbleweed

We all understand there are certain whips you just endure for the love of family. I have one tonight. I’m currently steeling myself for a performance of The Nutcracker Suite. This is totally for the Princess. Anyone else taking one for the team in the coming days?

Yep...made four of them so far and tonight is the last. This is a true story. Met a man at a Christmas party the other day. He and his wife have 13 children, that equates to 58 grand children. Good OU boy in petro eng. Asked do you remember all of the youngsters and who they belong to? HaHa he said, I love them all very, very much and they are strung out all over the US. But its embarrassing when we partially get together and I need something and I say HONEY and all of them look up at the same time. Isn't life a hoot?? And some citizens complain, rage on about this and that instead of all the things they have like... family.

HFrog1999

c3e.gif

Quick report: Overall the experience was worthwhile. The sets, the wardrobe and the cast and dancers were all commensurate with a big show. Of course I was impressed with the athleticism of the dancers. I didn’t expect to see so many varied styles and techniques but if you know the story you know that there are several very different dances in the second act. The girl who danced the part of the Sugar Plum Fairy was absolutely gorgeous. I had seen Cleopatra with several of these dancers earlier this year. I think I preferred that production but this was very good and it hit the spot for the season. Two thumbs up

cdsfrog

Christmas markets everywhere. Not terrible but sideways cold rain sucked big time yesterday.

Prague for Christmas, should be awesome. Love the Christmas sweets. Wife made gingerbread, gingerbread cookies and Grinch sugar cookies.

Miss Christmas ales, Sierra Nevada makes a great one.

HG73

Quick report: Overall the experience was worthwhile. The sets, the wardrobe and the cast and dancers were all commensurate with a big show. Of course I was impressed with the athleticism of the dancers. I didn’t expect to see so many varied styles and techniques but if you know the story you know that there are several very different dances in the second act. The girl who danced the part of the Sugar Plum Fairy was absolutely gorgeous. I had seen Cleopatra with several of these dancers earlier this year. I think I preferred that production but this was very good and it hit the spot for the season. Two thumbs up
Elaborate?