• The KillerFrogs

OT: Holiday Beatings

We all understand there are certain whips you just endure for the love of family. I have one tonight. I’m currently steeling myself for a performance of The Nutcracker Suite. This is totally for the Princess. Anyone else taking one for the team in the coming days?

Moose Stuff

We all understand there are certain whips you just endure for the love of family. I have one tonight. I’m currently steeling myself for a performance of The Nutcracker Suite. This is totally for the Princess. Anyone else taking one for the team in the coming days?

I’ve got four dancers in my house and they’ve all been in the Nutcracker multiple times. There are few things I like less than stuff like that if I’m being entirely honest, but the Nutcracker if done well can be really good.

I’ve got four dancers in my house and they’ve all been in the Nutcracker multiple times. There are few things I like less than stuff like that if I’m being entirely honest, but the Nutcracker if done well can be really good.
I appreciate the words of encouragement. I do know the story and some of the music but I’ve never done the whole performance

Eight

don't gripe if it is a professional company and let me know when you are watching a performance of the entire thing composed of elementary and junior high kids.

HFrog1999

Nothing about the Holidays bothers me because........

GrimShrillDuck-size_restricted.gif

Mean Purple

Bowl games on almost every day

Who cares if it’s UL vs Tulane, I love watching bowl games.
Yes. For sure. Lots of games with teams that played well enough to get into those games. So, for the most part, its fun to watch.

And Christmas season in general is enjoyable. People, for the most part, start acting in a good way and have better attitudes. I don't even mind the lines. Usually, anywhere I have to go that has lines, is usually loaded with pretty things to look at this time of year. (take that how you want.)

Eight

Yes. For sure. Lots of games with teams that played well enough to get into those games. So, for the most part, its fun to watch.

And Christmas season in general is enjoyable. People, for the most part, start acting in a good way and have better attitudes. I don't even mind the lines. Usually, anywhere I have to go that has lines, is usually loaded with pretty things to look at this time of year. (take that how you want.)

i just don't get into watching bad bowl games with empty seats where the title sponsor has a commercial run every freaking break