• The KillerFrogs

2018-19 Basketball Season Thread

SnoSki

As good as we have looked in the last two games, we are about to look a whole lot better. Having Fisher and Noi back will be huge.

Those two being out, however, did allow some of our bench/new guys to get quality minutes and get used to playing at this level.

jake102

As good as we have looked in the last two games, we are about to look a whole lot better. Having Fisher and Noi back will be huge.

Those two being out, however, did allow some of our bench/new guys to get quality minutes and get used to playing at this level.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us take a slight step back for 1-2 games as we adjust the new guys in.

Purp

I wouldn't be surprised to see us take a slight step back for 1-2 games as we adjust the new guys in.
For me it's not so much about adjusting to get the new guys in, but them getting into game shape and finding a rhythm. Sometimes it can happen quickly, but I wouldn't be surprised if Fish had a few weeks of getting the feel back before he was back to where he left off.

One thing I'm optimistic about is that neither of those guys will have to log a ton of minutes when they get back b/c of the depth. I think we can ease them back longer before they start playing 30+ minutes a game.

Rose Bowl

I wish we could play this Tech team playing tonight against USC. They look very vulnerable tonight but by the time we see them they will have it figured out. USC looks athletic with plenty of shooters and pretty strong on the defensive end.

ISU is playing well in Maui leading Arizona in the second half. Those should be two very interesting games against the Cyclones.

Rose Bowl

Tech playing lights out in the second half. Just overcame a ten point deficit and took the lead. ISU has lost their lead and is behind by three.

Wexahu

Probably a dumb question but has Fisher been out because a new injury or is it just a carryover from last year? I need to follow the team a little better.

TCUdirtbag

Fisher and Noi are not listed as probable starters in today’s game notes. Makes sense they’ll probably only get limited minutes tonight.

Reminder that Lipscomb won’t be a pushover. They beat SMU a few days ago.

Eight

it will be interesting to see how well gonzaga holds up against tennessee.

zags are skilled and athletic, but they often aren't overly physical and struggle in those type of games.

rick barnes' teams have a rep for being physical and tough and this vol team is no exception

CountryFrog

it will be interesting to see how well gonzaga holds up against tennessee.

zags are skilled and athletic, but they often aren't overly physical and struggle in those type of games.

rick barnes' teams have a rep for being physical and tough and this vol team is no exception
Hasn't that game already been played? And Tennessee beat them?

Eight

Hasn't that game already been played? And Tennessee beat them?

no idea if it has been played.

no paper at home and traveling the last few weeks has me off more than normal.

it would make sense volsky won, but damn did the officials swallow their whistles during the last few minutes.

volsky were allowed to beat the [ Finebaum ] out of the zags last 5 minutes of game