• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel- 2018

WhatTheFrog

I agree that it SHOULDN'T be flagged, but I'm cynical these days with how officials call things. Seems these days that officials err on the side of player safety and not whether the play was actually within the rules. I've seen too many questionable targeting calls the past 2 years.

FrogLifeYo

Why does the NT coach think he is a shoe in at ou if Riley leaves?
He and Lincoln worked together at Tech under Leach. Supposedly they are buddies. In addition, Littrell is from Muskogee, OK and has a ton of people in the state who respect him. I don’t think it’s him that thinks he’s a shoe in...I think many OU insiders have said that based on his respect and trajectory that it’s only a matter of time.

Realtorfrog

He and Lincoln worked together at Tech under Leach. Supposedly they are buddies. In addition, Littrell is from Muskogee, OK and has a ton of people in the state who respect him. I don’t think it’s him that thinks he’s a shoe in...I think many OU insiders have said that based on his respect and trajectory that it’s only a matter of time.
Thanks for the info

FrogLifeYo

interesting, style works because they have the physical advantage on most opponents.

how does it work when you face better talent?
I can answer that...Go check in with the previous N.Dakota coach who’s now at Wyoming..He’d Probably tell you it doesn’t translate as well as he’d hoped.....Don’t get me wrong..They are way more physical on both sides of the ball then when we played together in a conference, but life is a lot tougher

I'm hearing the North Dakota State head coach.

Boom I called it. Great hire by Kansas State.

Kleiman has gone 67-6 with three Football Championship Subdivision national championships at North Dakota State. You don't have that much success without being a heck of a coach.

I hear KSU fans are not happy about this hire but I think they will be eating some crow.

TCU needs to continue to up it's game because for one team to rise other teams must fall. Now with Klieman, Miles, Wells all winning coaches, Big 12 is going to be really competitive.

FrogLifeYo

Boom I called it. Great hire by Kansas State.

Kleiman has gone 67-6 with three Football Championship Subdivision national championships at North Dakota State. You don't have that much success without being a heck of a coach.

I hear KSU fans are not happy about this hire but I think they will be eating some crow.

TCU needs to continue to up it's game because for one team to rise other teams must fall. Now with Klieman, Miles, Wells all winning coaches, Big 12 is going to be really competitive.

They better figure out how to recruit..They are all solid coaches but they are all taking over programs that have a history of recruiting +40 and a lot of mediocrity. We have a HC that Id put up against anyone in the country and it’s pretty clear we are damn near our ceiling because of where we recruit.

Klieman was working with twice the talent at SDk as most the teams he played against. He took over for a guy who also won 3 National Titles. The talent gap will be huge in the Big12..Having said that, physical fundamentally sound football translates pretty well. Ask Matt Campbell.