• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Dan

Frog-in-law1995

THE KF.C 14 COMMANDMENTS

2. DO NOT “flame the board.” You know what "flaming" is but in case you don't, "Flaming” is the deliberate act of creating a post in order to incite members of the board and invoke a negative response. We won't stand for that.

POSTING PERILS
The administrators of Killerfrogs.com reserve the right to delete, edit, or move any post. What follows is a list of reasons why a post might be deleted, edited, or moved and these can be added to at any time.

• Your post(s) will be deleted if you:

* Creating posts whose sole purpose to inflame or agitate the members.

Chongo94

On Fox 4 this morning, they rated the top hamburgers in DFW. Fort Worth had the most with Kincaid’s, Fred’s, and Billy’s Oak Acres making the list.

I think Fort Worth may be the best city for hamburgers in the country.

giphy.gif

Thoughts?

Never even heard of Billy’s Oak Acres....where in the world is that?

Realtorfrog

J, No reason to even try and reason with these folks. I’ve taking their junk for years. I’ve been threatened on private email. They are morally compromised and their team had crimes. You know football better than most. We lost the game because we treated it like a scrimmage. Rhule has some growing up to do. But after 1 year we are now past TCU as evident by the bowl committee decision. We also have more fans which is why we are poised to make the transition to the SEC. Where there’s smoke...
Where you one of the 500 baylor fans that saw your team become bowl eligible this year? Most high school teams have more fans at Jerry’s Ward

Purp

On Fox 4 this morning, they rated the top hamburgers in DFW. Fort Worth had the most with Kincaid’s, Fred’s, and Billy’s Oak Acres making the list.

I think Fort Worth may be the best city for hamburgers in the country.

giphy.gif

Thoughts?
Surprised by Billy's Oak Acres. I've never thought to have a burger there bc I always go for the cue. Surprised Rodeo Goat didn't make the list too.

ETA: cosign on Charley's. Love that burger.

HFrog1999

Surprised by Billy's Oak Acres. I've never thought to have a burger there bc I always go for the cue. Surprised Rodeo Goat didn't make the list too.

ETA: cosign on Charley's. Love that burger.

I’ve never eaten at Billy’s. I will need to try it.