• The KillerFrogs

LA Times: USC faces a 'must-win' game against TCU to bolster its NCAA tournament hopes

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
LA Times: USC faces a 'must-win' game against TCU to bolster its NCAA tournament hopes

By J. BRADY MCCOLLOUGH

USC basketball coach Andy Enfield was not afraid this week to build up the game Friday night against Texas Christian at Staples Center to his Trojans, telling them it was a must-win.

It is only early December, but Enfield’s players didn’t need much convincing after losing all three games they’ve played against teams that would help their NCAA tournament resume — Vanderbilt, No. 13 Texas Tech and No. 6 Nevada. The Horned Frogs (6-1) made the tournament last year and probably will be in contention for an at-large berth again this season.

That is where USC (5-3) wants to be, too, but it has to get results soon.

Read more at https://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-basketball-20181206-story.html

Not a must win for either team really, but it is our last real test before conference play starts. Tech handled these guys pretty easily a couple of weeks ago so I’m very curious to see how we do compared to them.

YA

Not a must win for either team really, but it is our last real test before conference play starts. Tech handled these guys pretty easily a couple of weeks ago so I’m very curious to see how we do compared to them.
Yes a certain former poster, roddog, has been a POS on this subject since TCU lost to liscomb. The usc game is going to be big in our future discussions.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Please explain further how you decide what you are going to watch.
BTW, I think the Frogs are shooting for more than an at-large slot-- like maybe a conference title.
The live TV menu is just by station name (and you can sort them into whatever order you want from top to bottom).

TemCatFrog71

Claiming that a game is a "must win" at anytime has its draw back .. but especially this early in the young season. Now imagine how his team feels about themselvesl after the arse kickin' they got last night from the Frogs. He may have lost his kids for the entire season.