• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel- 2018

Zubaz

Replies are hilarious.

d44.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Naah. I happened to listen to the worthless Sportstalk 610 here in Houston briefly this afternoon while taking hay out to the cows. They were discussing the multi-million dollar contract Johnny Tapefingers signed with UH for the next three years and yukking it up about how "there were no protesters out there complaining..." Evidently the whole thing was a big joke to these guys.

tetonfrog

if true, you want him to run your program, but not with his guys?

I bet the problem was the buyout. Littrell has been very open about wanting to be the next OU coach. I am sure KSU wanted a hefty buyout, especially if he wants to move in the conference.

The only coach that has to stay is Snyder's son. Can't believe keeping a special teams coach is the reason he backed out of the job.

Eight

I bet the problem was the buyout. Littrell has been very open about wanting to be the next OU coach. I am sure KSU wanted a hefty buyout, especially if he wants to move in the conference.

The only coach that has to stay is Snyder's son. Can't believe keeping a special teams coach is the reason he backed out of the job.

could be, but consider that it isn't the matter of one coaching position, but you from the start of your tenure are having to deal with decisions made by the legendary coach you are going to replace.

not a matter of forgetting history or removing the reminders of snyder, but who is truly running the program and who has the final say

Land Frog

Darn baylor!

Littrell is in a great spot. He has a good job. He is making a name for himself. He does not need to jump on KSU when he has time to wait and accept a great job.

MTfrog5

North Texas has pretty good special teams this year. Ask Arkansas about that

tetonfrog

Littrell is in a great spot. He has a good job. He is making a name for himself. He does not need to jump on KSU when he has time to wait and accept a great job.

True.

But this is a big hire for KSU. They don't want to be a steppingstone and have to hire a new coach every 2 or 3 years. Littrell is gone as soon as LR leaves Norman. And that could be very soon..........maybe even in a few months.