• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Chongo94

One skips leg day, one orders extra legs at Hooters.

i

The one on the right was the guy who was going to “revolutionize” the tight end position, correct?

Moose Stuff

This is, without a doubt, the most "obsessed" thread ever written coming from one school about another. Frogs don't like to admit it, but it sure looks like Baylor is your #1 rival. You don't think so, but UT & Tech don't care about either of us.

Les3 really lands a haymaker here in year 4/page 1751. I bet it’s kinda [ Finebaum ]ty to realize that you’ve had players on your campus for the entire time this thread has existed that have never beaten TCU.

Les3

Look buddy, if you’re gonna come over here and be all reasonable then this isn’t gonna be any fun at all.
I don’t flame ( too old for that). I like to read and view other sites. Frankly, I have read this site the most. Am I obsessed with TCU...no. But, being that you are a smaller private school just like we are, I like seeing you guys succeed.

I realize some of you can’t stand Baylor...that’s fine. I get it.

netty2424

I don’t flame ( too old for that). I like to read and view other sites. Frankly, I have read this site the most. Am I obsessed with TCU...no. But, being that you are a smaller private school just like we are, I like seeing you guys succeed.

I realize some of you can’t stand Baylor...that’s fine. I get it.
This is a set up.