• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Eight

I imagine he’s saying that we are reaching because we missed on all our top targets.

guess, and he doesn't have to see it the way i see it, but then again i have been selling [ Finebaum ] for a long time and learned that sometimes the best prospects end up being the worst clients and some of the best clients/friends are people i literally bumped into getting coffee etc..

you never know unless you choose to stop asking

Bob Sugar

giphy.gif
Dirk gets an automatic like.

Bruce Berry

guess, and he doesn't have to see it the way i see it, but then again i have been selling [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] for a long time and learned that sometimes the best prospects end up being the worst clients and some of the best clients/friends are people i literally bumped into getting coffee etc..

you never know unless you choose to stop asking

Agree. I don't know- but it seems like we are throwing out a lot of offers to guys that aren't being heavily recruited by other people. Maybe we get a couple of Kindreds.

What I do know is our kicking game has sucked for two years. We need to address that problem.

PS I bet you are damn good at selling [ Finebaum ]

Moose Stuff

Agree. I don't know- but it seems like we are throwing out a lot of offers to guys that aren't being heavily recruited by other people. Maybe we get a couple of Kindreds.

What I do know is our kicking game has sucked for two years. We need to address that problem.

PS I bet you are damn good at selling [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]

The kid in question here does have good offers. As for the kicking part...... there’s this other TCU website, it has really good info, you pay $10 a month for it......

Moose Stuff

Probably not, but no doubt he brought a cup, asked him to piss in it, and he evaluated his urine by first looking at its color. Second, smelling it. And finally took a sip, closed his eyes, tilted his head back, and swirled it around in his mouth for a full 20 seconds.

And everyone knows, Herman swallows.

TMI