• The KillerFrogs

Happy Birthday Ryann Zeller!!

SuperTFrog

My birthday is tomorrow. I wonder if we are twins and mom had a delayed birth of me which is why I was born on the 7th. Then we fell in love and were about to get married only to find out on the day of the wedding that we were twins. Then a DNA test proved we weren’t twins after all and we could married after all. Wow, I can’t believe it’s all true.

Eight

My birthday is tomorrow. I wonder if we are twins and mom had a delayed birth of me which is why I was born on the 7th. Then we fell in love and were about to get married only to find out on the day of the wedding that we were twins. Then a DNA test proved we weren’t twins after all and we could married after all. Wow, I can’t believe it’s all true.

latest

WhatTheFrog

View attachment 5298 Y’all look at my birthday present! It’s nicely framed but hopefully you can see the old programs - bit of a glare...
I have a program from the 1/2/39 game when TCU, with Davey O'Brien, played Carnegie Tech and won the national championship. I offered to loan to the Fort Worth Memories museum, but Larry O'Neal turned the offer down. I need to dig it up and scan the entire thing. I'll post it here when I do.