• The KillerFrogs

I an retireing

Aftre 30 years in the grinding busyness, I hafe decided to retire.

My grinding yard is up far zale. Got a Harkinson 2000 grinder with a semi atomaytic flywheel .Its a humdinger to see it grind and cuold grind down a locomotif in 2 huors.

Grindering is a yuong mans game now so I am closing up and heading back to Cement, OK. Got a mobile home on a acre and a half up there so me and the mrs. wil retire in style.

Come buy the grindering yard for a frea sack of grinderings for X-mas.

If yuo all are efver in Cement, come see me.

It brings a tear to my eye to see a hard working “busyness” man work hard and live the American dream.

Live well Earl, you’ve certainly earned it!

CryptoMiner

Earl you will be missed and you are correct about grindering being a young man's business now. Its being taken over by all these young hipster grinderers and their artisan grinderings. Yeah they say they are carefully blended to bring out the full effect and resonance of what a true grindering should be but its really that they are too lazy to keep their steel grinderings separated from their brass grinderings. Then they have the nerve to slap a fancy name on their grinderings and upcharge you for it.

These dang millennials are just in it for a quick buck.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
tenor.gif

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
What are potential uses for a frea sack of grinderings? Seriously considering taking you up on this offer.

SwissArmyFrog

But, there is this place on the Brazos south of Ft. Worth, shaped like a toilet, that needs to be grindered down to ground.

Earl says the grinder he's selling will grind down a locomotive in a couple of hours, so you could probably take care of McClane in < week. Go buy it and git to work! Video highlights and put it on a Vlog for us to follow!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Earl says the grinder he's selling will grind down a locomotive in a couple of hours, so you could probably take care of McClane in < week. Go buy it and git to work! Video highlights and put it on a Vlog for us to follow!
Grinderin that public toilet would be satisfying to see, indeed. But, grinderin done right takes time and care. I hate to be a waitin on the destruction of so repulsive an edifice, even if it is by grinderin. Let's just use a [ Finebaum ]pot fulla explosives and do it right!