• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

JogginFrog

I watched the convocation video, and the whole thing looked/sounded like path-clearing for a Freeze hire. His pastor spoke on his behalf, his wife said he was the godliest person she knew, and his private confession to wife and accountability partners before the incident went public was mentioned multiple times. Falwell Jr. wrapped up by speaking about not casting the first stone. McCaw was nowhere to be seen, but he may as well have been pulling the strings from behind the stage.

This isn't a Liberty Tears thread, so I'll conclude with "Go Vandy--anchor down!"

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I watched the convocation video, and the whole thing looked/sounded like path-clearing for a Freeze hire. His pastor spoke on his behalf, his wife said he was the godliest person she knew, and his private confession to wife and accountability partners before the incident went public was mentioned multiple times. Falwell Jr. wrapped up by speaking about not casting the first stone. McCaw was nowhere to be seen, but he may as well have been pulling the strings from behind the stage.

This isn't a Liberty Tears thread, so I'll conclude with "Go Vandy--anchor down!"
“Anchor down” is now a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty, per the Big 12.

FrogCop19

Yes, sadly had a leg day planned the day of the bowl game.

One skips leg day, one orders extra legs at Hooters.

i

Chongo94

Jesus. Baylor as an entire institution needs to cease to exist. Came across this reading the news.

Dr. Death Is the Scariest Podcast of the Year
https://www.gq.com/story/dr-death-is-the-scariest-podcast-of-the-year

Duntsch didn't just make it through medical school and residency without anyone realizing (himself included) that he was completely incompetent. In 2011 he received admitting privileges at Baylor University Medical Center, where he operated on more than 30 patients in just under a year, causing scores of injuries. His last patient, Kellie Martin, suffered massive blood loss during a routine surgery, woke up screaming in pain, then died in the ICU. Instead of firing Duntsch, Baylor asked for his resignation, gave him a recommendation letter falsely saying there had been “no restrictions or suspensions” on his admitting privileges, and never reported him to the Texas Medical Board. It reportedly saved Baylor from a ton paperwork and the possibility of a lawsuit if Duntsch had trouble finding a new job.”

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

Jesus. Baylor as an entire institution needs to cease to exist. Came across this reading the news.

Dr. Death Is the Scariest Podcast of the Year
https://www.gq.com/story/dr-death-is-the-scariest-podcast-of-the-year

Duntsch didn't just make it through medical school and residency without anyone realizing (himself included) that he was completely incompetent. In 2011 he received admitting privileges at Baylor University Medical Center, where he operated on more than 30 patients in just under a year, causing scores of injuries. His last patient, Kellie Martin, suffered massive blood loss during a routine surgery, woke up screaming in pain, then died in the ICU. Instead of firing Duntsch, Baylor asked for his resignation, gave him a recommendation letter falsely saying there had been “no restrictions or suspensions” on his admitting privileges, and never reported him to the Texas Medical Board. It reportedly saved Baylor from a ton paperwork and the possibility of a lawsuit if Duntsch had trouble finding a new job.”

Not sure if serious. You know Baylor medical isn’t related to Baylor in Waco, right?

Les3

This is, without a doubt, the most "obsessed" thread ever written coming from one school about another. Frogs don't like to admit it, but it sure looks like Baylor is your #1 rival. You don't think so, but UT & Tech don't care about either of us.