• The KillerFrogs

In the end we actually won

DickBumpastache

Clearly our team was not excited about playing TCU a few weeks ago. There’s no way if we’d actually tried we would’ve lost. But the Big 12 and the bowl committees took that into consideration when we got paired up against an SEC team in the Texas Bowl. It’s a far superior bowl than the Cheeseit Bowl. Given the demise of the Big 12 Baylor will likely end up in the SEC in a few years and this will be the first step in that process. Texas Bowl knows we deliver the goods. We are also cherry picking your recruits I’m hearing.

^^This is your brain on virginity^^

Brog

damn! Don't you wish we had lost that game in Waco so we could brag like Dan does? Says something about a team when they start calling an embarrassing loss a win. But that's Baylor.

It all makes sense now. Tx. Bowl invite = Baylor to SEC. Of course it does.
6 regular winning seasons out of the last 20, 4 minor bowl wins, and rape coverups are exactly what the SEC has been searching for. Congrats.

We were a top 10 program until Briles was quickly forced out in what I consider to be a conspiracy created by UT. We have the best stadium with a natural waterway running next to it. Very desirable for any conference. Rhule will get us back there.

Clearly our team was not excited about playing TCU a few weeks ago. There’s no way if we’d actually tried we would’ve lost. But the Big 12 and the bowl committees took that into consideration when we got paired up against an SEC team in the Texas Bowl. It’s a far superior bowl than the Cheeseit Bowl. Given the demise of the Big 12 Baylor will likely end up in the SEC in a few years and this will be the first step in that process. Texas Bowl knows we deliver the goods. We are also cherry picking your recruits I’m hearing.

SCOREBOARD!!!!

Your clowns were just out lining up rape victims. FU