• The KillerFrogs

In the end we actually won

Clearly our team was not excited about playing TCU a few weeks ago. There’s no way if we’d actually tried we would’ve lost. But the Big 12 and the bowl committees took that into consideration when we got paired up against an SEC team in the Texas Bowl. It’s a far superior bowl than the Cheeseit Bowl. Given the demise of the Big 12 Baylor will likely end up in the SEC in a few years and this will be the first step in that process. Texas Bowl knows we deliver the goods. We are also cherry picking your recruits I’m hearing.

netty2424

If I start posting political stuff here, maybe it’ll get thrown into the general forum.
giphy.gif

lonestarfrog89

Clearly our team was not excited about playing TCU a few weeks ago. There’s no way if we’d actually tried we would’ve lost. But the Big 12 and the bowl committees took that into consideration when we got paired up against an SEC team in the Texas Bowl. It’s a far superior bowl than the Cheeseit Bowl. Given the demise of the Big 12 Baylor will likely end up in the SEC in a few years and this will be the first step in that process. Texas Bowl knows we deliver the goods. We are also cherry picking your recruits I’m hearing.

You must be really bored. Is trying to stir the pot online really that entertaining for you?

Eight

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/58993202/im-sorry-you-must-think-i-give-a-[ Finebaum ].jpg

SnoSki

Baylor is much closer to playing for the Atlantic Sun conference in 2030 than the SEC.

That said, I wonder how steel is doing these days.