• The KillerFrogs

Army Navy Thread

Bob Sugar

DQnIvj3VQAAJb9M.jpg

FrogAbroad

Love this football game. But, each year I take something from the game that has little to do with football. Usually a chest full of pride or sometimes a few tears. Would love to see it in person some day.
And I thought I was the only one...

Regardless of how good the game was, regardless of who won, when the teams stand respectfully, helmets under their arm, as their opponent's fans sing their alma mater...yeah...my throat kinda hurts...my eyes get a bit misty...opponents and rivals can still be brothers, willing to put themselves in harm's way for one another.

Kyle101011

Last year it seemed Navy completely redid their offense for this game and went to the spread and put Perry in shotgun and just ran him all game. Curious to see what they do this year. I hope Navy just sticks to what they do best in running the option. Going back to Abey at QB this year has helped.
On Army, filling Bradshaw’s shoes has been painless as Hopkins has looked really good. Overall I expect this to be another 7 point or less game like it has been 6 out of the last 7 years. Go frogs

Mean Purple

Thanks for starting the thread. I'll try and find the pregame listings, etc. that I posted a couple of years ago. I did not do as good a job of posting them last year and was rightly ripped for it.
Oh, and GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY

LisaLT

Saturday.
CBS Sports Network usually covers the march on (which is awesome to watch) and other pregame stuff. Not sure this year as the game now has it's own weekend (which is deserved).

This game is a national holiday in my family. Really the first big bowl of the season for us.
I'm guessing Army is favored this year?