• The KillerFrogs

FWST: You Are Not Going to Believe What Elite Coach is Calling it Quits and Why TCU is to Blame

Peacefrog

Degenerate
t3_3py0cu
Maybe the dumbest headline I've ever seen.

Last edited:

FrogAbroad

What killed "real" journalism? My guess is general abhorrence of reading comprehension and the average American attention span of 8 seconds.

Zubaz

Lots of criticism of the FWST. Maybe I'm missing it, but can someone link to the FWST showing the headline? OP was just a tweet, not from FWST and said nothing of the sort, and can't find it on the FWST's website.

Eight

obviously urban upon reading where pat sullivan refused to recruit drew brees to run the option at tcu decided there was no hope for college football and shaken in his belief in the ability to mold young men's lives walked away from it all after receiving bill snyder last hand written note as coach at kstate which simply read

"die urban you rat faced [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ]"

FrogAbroad

Okay, gotta admit it, upon reading the thread "headline" I was ready to stick more pins into the Muck Voodoo Doll, but then it dawned on me I'd been "Onionated." WTG, Peacefrog, you delivered a great spoof because it's so doggone believable.