• The KillerFrogs

We better not get screwed out of the Texas Bowl

Why would a bowl pick Baylor over tcu? I get osu being large state school, but Baylor? That just sucks beat them on field lose to them for a good bowl in Houston.

Wexahu

Why would a bowl pick Baylor over tcu? I get osu being large state school, but Baylor? That just sucks beat them on field lose to them for a good bowl in Houston.

Not sure they did but the easy answer would be that Baylor fans are probably a lot more excited about playing in a lower-tier Bowl game than TCU fans. They were 1-11 last year, we were considered to have an outside chance of winning the conference. It's not outside the realm of possibility that Bowl people think Baylor might be the best option this year. Let's face it, anyone who watched our season this year would know that we had more than a few games that were almost painful to watch. Who the heck cares though, this isn't some sort of indictment on our program.

Not sure they did but the easy answer would be that Baylor fans are probably a lot more excited about playing in a lower-tier Bowl game than TCU fans. They were 1-11 last year, we were considered to have an outside chance of winning the conference. It's not outside the realm of possibility that Bowl people think Baylor might be the best option this year. Let's face it, anyone who watched our season this year would know that we had more than a few games that were almost painful to watch. Who the heck cares though, this isn't some sort of indictment on our program.
My guess as well. The assumption is there is a lot of pent up bowl desire at BU

Jet Set Frog

I’ve said it a hundred times before and I’ll say it one thousand more times in the future - this fan base will complain about anything and everything. So many little [hundinnen ] around here.

That's not true, and I'm really tired of you saying it over and over. No please stop as it's interrupting my reading of other people complaining about what others are posting.

WhatTheFrog

I was selfishly hoping we would end up in the Armed Forces Bowl against Houston. Have tickets and it's a date that I can attend. I think it would've been a pretty fun game to watch, too. The other 3 bowls TCU could've been chosen for I wouldn't be able to attend due to being out of country. I will be watching on tv.

I hope the team enjoys the trip and experience. I also hope that more fans than the ones that have been vocal here can make it to the game. I'm just glad they were able to pull it out at the end of the season to even make a bowl. Good job, guys!

Go Frogs! #BeatCal