• The KillerFrogs

Cheez-It Bowl vs. Cal

asleep003

Since everyone is talking low ticket sales, we should have to ability to do some picking of our own. If it's like the Rose Bowl, where they give you what they want, which could be on row 2 corner end zone.... then I'm not buying thru our good friends at our lovely TCU ticket sales this time around..

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
1989-1997 -- Copper Bowl
1997-2001 -- Insight.com Bowl
2002-2011 -- Insight Bowl
2012-2013 -- Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl
2015-2015 -- Ticket City Cactus Bowl
2016-2017 -- Cactus Bowl
2018- -- Cheez It Bowl

I wish the NCAA would force all the bowls to have a permanent traditional name (Rose, Sugar, Cactus, etc.).

If sponsorship is involved, it ought to be "The ____ Bowl" Presented/Sponsored by _______.

[/rant]

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

I predict:

1.Cal will run a successful fake punt and score on that drive (probably with a trick play).

2. Other than trick plays, we hold them under 150 yards of offense.

3. Reagor will throw a touchdown pass to Novak or Lynn.

YA

The TCU bowl tickets locations according to Go Frogs are horrible. I will buy thru TCU for points, but I will sit in the field seats on the TCU side for less than what TCU is asking for upper deck seats thru a ticket broker.

MTfrog5

The TCU bowl tickets locations according to Go Frogs are horrible. I will buy thru TCU for points, but I will sit in the field seats on the TCU side for less than what TCU is asking for upper deck seats thru a ticket broker.
What are the TCU sections?

YA

What are the TCU sections?
I went thru Go Frogs and went to the bowl announcement story--the link was there--it now says it cannot be opened. But to answer your question--club level tickets are in the endzone and there is approx 300 of those. There is a premium club section for only 100 folks so that is administration only I presume. The majority of the tickets are endzone and higher decks endzone at decent prices for most folks purchasing tickets. There are some sideline tickets in temporary stands that look to go up to row 26 or so and TCU appears to have 3 sections there from the 40-endzone. You can buy those temporary sideline from TCU for $135 or so. I bought mine thru a ticket broker on the 50 for $67 in the temporary sideline seats.

The total ticket allotment is 6,000 seats with most in endzone and in the upper decks endzone.