• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 other games

Wexahu

I have no interest in any combination of Bama/Georgia/Clemson/Ohio St playing each other. Simply couldn’t care less who wins that game.

You seriously wouldn’t have any interest in watching those games? I’d have at least some interest in the CFP no matter who was playing, not having any would kind of be like being a huge NBA fan but having no interest in the Finals. Kinda odd.

Moose Stuff

You seriously wouldn’t have any interest in watching those games? I’d have at least some interest in the CFP no matter who was playing, not having any would kind of be like being a huge NBA fan but having no interest in the Finals. Kinda odd.

Honestly no. I’ve got no interest in an event where I couldn’t care less who wins.

LVH

Michigan has gave up 55 points hahaha love that even though somehow Ohio State will be ranked 2 next week

Must be that Big 10 defense I hear about.

Wonder when we will see comparisons to our defense vs. Ohio State to Michigan.

Frog-in-law1995

Ohio State averaging over 8.7 yards per play and scored more points against the “#1” defense in the country than any Big 12 team has against any P5 all season, except OU’s 66 points v. Baylor.

CountryFrog

So does Ohio state jump everyone now? 2014 all over again?
I'm sure they will. They've got it all figured out now and are playing their best football of the season. Forget that 7 days ago they were a play away from losing to Maryland.

And just wait until next week when they destroy Northwestern, who the committee will no doubt bump up a few spots this week to make that one a quality win.

Wexahu

I’d have none...completely zero.

Fair enough. I just think it’s odd. I mean, there are a whole lot of Super Bowls where I couldn’t give a crap who wins...but it’s the Super Bowl, so I’ll watch it. I’ll catch the final round of the Masters when I don’t really have a horse in the race. Oh well, to each his own.

LVH

I'm sure they will. They've got it all figured out now and are playing their best football of the season. Forget that 7 days ago they were a play away from losing to Maryland.

And just wait until next week when they destroy Northwestern, who the committee will no doubt bump up a few spots this week to make that one a quality win.

The Ohio State/Oklahoma debate is about to get ugly. Probably the ugliest debate we will have seen since the playoff started.

In 2014 we were jobbed but our fanbase/Baylor's fanbase wasn't large enough to make it ugly nationwide and Baylor only had themselves to blame with their OOC schedule. There really wasn't any debate in 2015 or 2016. In 2017 it was between 1 loss non champ Alabama and 2 loss champ Ohio State but it wasn't that controversial.

This year though? 2 large fan bases, blue bloods, with similar resumes and not much separation between the two.

Wexahu

The Ohio State/Oklahoma debate is about to get ugly. Probably the ugliest debate we will have seen since the playoff started.

In 2014 we were jobbed but our fanbase/Baylor's fanbase wasn't large enough to make it ugly nationwide and Baylor only had themselves to blame with their OOC schedule. There really wasn't any debate in 2015 or 2016. In 2017 it was between 1 loss non champ Alabama and 2 loss champ Ohio State but it wasn't that controversial.

This year though? 2 large fan bases, blue bloods, with similar resumes and not much separation between the two.

Well, who do you think should get the nod if both OSU and OU win next week in ordinary fashion? By that, I mean they both win by 10-14 points.