• The KillerFrogs

Another Startlegram put down of TCU

BleedNPurple

JFK deposed the deep state NWO, had his own wealth and couldn’t be controlled. Same thing for Robert. We have a president today in that same unique position.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Maybe if we had paid him off with a 6000 cal meal he would’ve written something nice.

If you are ever around him, you’ll notice an aura of self importance that hovers over him.

And don’t call him liberal. He’s a progressive, whatever in the hell that is

Dogfrog

https://www.star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/bud.../article3836765.html

Here it is if you want to read it. Bud Kennedy does it again in a negative story on us. Actually says that many believe if TCU hadn't reneged on the offer of an honorary degree to JFK, he wouldn't have been assassinated in Dallas. With Big Steaming Pile and Bud Kennedy, the Frogs really fight a battle in Fort Worth.

The “if” game. So if JFK speaks at TCU, Oswald calls in sick at the depository and assassinates him at TCU, in Fort Worth, how would that have worked out for us?

Frog81

Maybe if we had paid him off with a 6000 cal meal he would’ve written something nice.

If you are ever around him, you’ll notice an aura of self importance that hovers over him.

Sadly, I have an old frat brother who slobbers over his knob on Facebook posts, desperate for ol’ Bud’s approval I guess; reading Bud’s posts shows he is sanctimoniously self righteous and honestly believes he is a bit smarter than the peasants that dare disagree with him..,

Zubaz

I feel like we get this story every 11/22. Old story, a historcal what-if footnote more than anything else, like asking if Princip hadn't stopped for that sandwich....

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Sadly, I have an old frat brother who slobbers over his knob on Facebook posts, desperate for ol’ Bud’s approval I guess; reading Bud’s posts shows he is sanctimoniously self righteous and honestly believes he is a bit smarter than the peasants that dare disagree with him..,
Pretty much hits the nail on the head

general125

Bud went to Texas, I believe, although he grew up in Fort Worth right behind Arlington Heights High School.

My brief interaction with him was nice, but I choose not to read him or Mac.

FrogSweep

When I recently cancelled my subscription to the Star Telegram Tabloid, I recommended they let Bud Kennedy report only on hamburgers, and Big Steaming Pile only on hot dogs.

4 Oaks Frog

If that means scheissing idiot, then he is correct...
GO FROGS!
BEAT next up!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

HToady

This story never passed muster.
First off, honorary degrees are awarded to commencement speakers at graduation. November 22 is not graduation day. TCU had no ceremony planned. I guess they were going to give it to him in the hallway.
Plus there was a 1000 person lunch waiting a Market Hall. Don't think that was planned in a couple of hours.
Stupid story...TCU killed Kennedy!