• The KillerFrogs

Good job baylor/big 12!

westoverhillbilly

According to my deceased father-in-law (a TCU alum), the Baptists burned TCU down in Waco and did us a huge favor in 1910.. True or not, it's a great reason for a rivalry.. Waco has a long history of fires..

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
As the the team in black was leaving the stadium this Saturday after getting the arse handed to them- a couple boys were there giving high fives- up till Kaz the strength coach appeared- then they chanted, "good job big 12"...kaz did a double take then walked off...
I cracked up as this unfolded- then bought the boys dinner thereafter...
I love that video from AGC.

sicem

According to my deceased father-in-law (a TCU alum), the Baptists burned TCU down in Waco and did us a huge favor in 1910.. True or not, it's a great reason for a rivalry.. Waco has a long history of fires..
That's super interesting.. Never heard about that til now. I have no idea how the fire started, but according to https://www.baylor.edu/students/gameday/index.php?id=936869, "the rivalry dissipated when TCU’s main academic building in Waco caught fire in 1910 and burned to the ground in a tragedy that luckily did not harm any students."

SuperTFrog

Every Baylor fan I’ve talked to is 100% sure that Baylor is going to win. Just like they were when Boykin rolled into town in 2012 and we steamrolled them.

sicem

Every Baylor fan I’ve talked to is 100% sure that Baylor is going to win. Just like they were when Boykin rolled into town in 2012 and we steamrolled them.
Lol I wouldn't be driving 4 hours to the game if I didn't think it would be close.. I'm expecting a great game by both teams. People can talk all they want about the kansas win, but bottom line, teams show up for rivalry games. I'm sure this will be one of TCU's better performances (if not the best) of the season.

Wexahu

Lol I wouldn't be driving 4 hours to the game if I didn't think it would be close.. I'm expecting a great game by both teams. People can talk all they want about the kansas win, but bottom line, teams show up for rivalry games. I'm sure this will be one of TCU's better performances (if not the best) of the season.

I really want to believe this will be the case but after watching the last four games this team has played I’m just not sure. Baylor is not a good team so we have that on our side.

WhatTheFrog

No, that would be the game against a state university in Ohio. Other than 5 minutes at the end of the 3rd quarter...

This game is gonna be a crapshow.

rifram09

DefiantAlarmingEagle-size_restricted.gif

mj-shrugs-shoulders-o.gif

See also: https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/baylortears.186817/

Latest posts