• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Chongo94

Given how the TCU game is going, the Bayern vs Dortmund game on fox sports 2 has been awesome so far. Try to catch a replay if you can.

Chongo94

Fox Sports 1 will be showing a replay of this game tomorrow night at 9. Thoroughly enjoyable. Far far more entertaining than the TCU game. Those of you that like the Bundesliga will enjoy this game.

Chongo94

Anyone else watching Man U/Man City? 1-0 Man City early.

Recording sooo thanks for that haha. Watching my recording of Everton vs Chelsea first as I watched Leipzig and Leverkusen live. Leipzig wiped the floor with them.

I figured City would or will win fairly easily today so I’m just messing with you about the spoiler.

Moose Stuff

Recording sooo thanks for that haha. Watching my recording of Everton vs Chelsea first as I watched Leipzig and Leverkusen live. Leipzig wiped the floor with them.

I figured City would or will win fairly easily today so I’m just messing with you about the spoiler.

You want the Chelsea score? I watched that one too. LOL!

Chongo94

Now that was pretty by Man City. That was almost 2 full minutes of possession and passes that led to that goal!

Edit: 42 passes involved in that goal. Wow...

Last edited:

Eight

dortmund v bayern match was very entertaining and dortmund needs to be given a great deal of credit for switching management, implementing a new style, and finding the talent that fits after last seasons collapse

Eight

dortmund wins 2-1 and continues to lead bundesliga

talk about julian weigel possibly being loaned out in january if not moved. curious is pulisic could be loaned to get more playing time.

Purp

CHE getting worked early 2-0 by Tottenham. So much space in the midfield for them to work. Too easy.
Enjoyed watching that. Probably should have been much worse than 3-nil in the end. Spurs had tons of great chances that just missed. Kane had a golden chance that just missed high. I'd watch that 12 more times and enjoy it more each time I watched it.

Moose Stuff

dortmund wins 2-1 and continues to lead bundesliga

talk about julian weigel possibly being loaned out in january if not moved. curious is pulisic could be loaned to get more playing time.

If he isn’t getting enough PT wouldn’t be be better off transferring???

Moose Stuff

Looks like the USMNT found their man FINALLY in Greg Berhalter. Not a huge MLS guy (though I’m trying) so I don’t know a ton about him. Article I read says he employs a “possession based” style..... I look forward to having more than 20% of the possession against good teams in the coming years.